IICMR – PGRC
( Post Graduate Research Cell )
IICMR Post Graduate Research Centre (PGRC) was established in the year 2013.
IICMR’s Post Graduate Research Centre (PGRC) is approved and affiliated to
Savitribai Phule Pune University (Formerly known as University of Pune)
for Ph.D. degree. At present 14 students are pursuing their PhD under IICMR PGRC.
Functions of PGRC @ IICMR
- To Select/ Enroll research scholars for doctoral programme
- To Enrich research activities through organized research & developmental activities like Executive Education & Management Development Programs.
- To Motivate faculty members to establish expertise and credibility in select areas of research in management.
- To Plan and Carry out research related seminars, panel discussions and lecture series for the benefit of the Research scholars and faculty members of the Institutes in particular and for the benefit of the academic community in general.
- To Develop panels of expert guides to conduct Ph.D. programs.
- To Collaborate with leading Universities, B Schools, research institutions, industry and professional societies for organizing conferences and conducting research leading to high quality publications such as cases, books, conceptual & empirical research papers and research reports.
About Doctoral Program
Our doctoral program is prescribed by SavitribaiPhule Pune University develop research scholars to think critically, identify opportunities and converting these opportunities into published research and books.
IICMR follows the rules laid down by Savitribai Phule Pune University for admission to degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.).
Candidate desirous of seeking admission at IICMR’s PGRC need to appear for the entrance test conducted by the SPPU. The list of candidates declared successful in Paper-l & II will be published by the P.G. Admission Section of the SPPU. Candidates will have to mention the Research Centre of their choice for the admission.
The interview and the guide allotment will be done by IICMR’s PGRC as per the rules for degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
Following guides are associated with the PGRC Centre
Session on “Selecting Research Topic & Preparing Research Plan at IICMR PGRC”
Please Click here to check latest Selected Candidates for PhD Admission 2017-2018