MCA: Pre-Placement Activities
1. Aptitude training includes training in :
a. Quantitative b. Verbal c. Analytical reasoning
2. Frequent Technical Test ( C, C++, Java etc) are conducted for the students
3. Aptitude Tests are conducted every week to give students training in logic building, time management and analytical reasoning.
4. Seminars are conducted on latest technologies by Industry Experts.
5. HR executives from different IT companies deliver seminars on Industry expectations from students and on how students should prepare for the campus recruitment programme.
6. Seminar competitions are organized for the students to enhance their Presentation skills.
7. GD & PI are conducted
8. Spoken English classes conducted for students who were poor in communicating through English
9. HR training included :
a. Role Play b. Time Management c. Body Language
d. Positive Thinking e. Presentation Skills f. Technical Writing
g. Event Management