Research and Consultancy Committee
The Research & Consultancy Committee would comprise of following 4 sub committees.This committee would be
responsible to collect the report twice a year from the four committees and make a comprehensive report for the
Research & Consultancy Committee for the academic year.
1. Policy Aim
To promote research and development activities in the field of Information Technology & Management.
2. Policy Objectives
- To build the ecosystem for research aptitude
- To encourage the faculty members & students for research initiatives in form of paper
presentation in conferences at national & international level.
- To prepare faculty members & students for research paper publications in journals.
- To publish the International refereed Research Journal- I4 of the Institute twice a year.
- To ensure the importance of academic integrity and the pursuit of quality in all research.
- To mentor/Guide/Coach the research students.
- The Institute has allocated seed money of Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rs. 50,000/- per department)per annum for faculty
and students for undertaking research projects, attending conferences, seminars, FDPs, workshops which
will be approved at departmental level.
- The Institute has also allotted another sum of Rs. 50,000(Rs. 25,000/- per department) towards publication/participation
in conference/journal. The money is reimbursed after the submission of respective documents regarding such expenditure.
- The conference registration fee up to Rs. 10,000/- per head is sponsored by the Institute management for faculty member.
Decision for such sponsorship is taken by the research committee by reviewing the level of paper and the level of conference
in the Research Committee meeting. Only if the conference is organized and/ or the paper is to be published in a journal
which is Scopus indexed, or listed in Google scholar or reputed bodies like IEEE, Springer, UGC, CSI
- The pre-requisite to apply for above mentioned facilities faculty member must have published at least one paper in
International research Journal I4 within the span of 2 years.
- The funds received through consultancy given by the faculty would be shared in the ratio which will be decided in
advance considering the time, IICMR resources used for the same.
- Total 3% of the sales of the books published by ATSS IICMR would be given as Royalty to the faculty authors
- The faculty conducting expert lecture outside the Institute would be entitled for the full remuneration given
by the organization where the lecture is conducted and will be granted on-duty leave with the prior permission
and approval by the concerned Director.
4. Policy Applicability
Policy is applicable for all employees of ATSSs IICMR.
A Certificate of Appreciation is given by the Institute to faculty as well as students who contribute in research
and or promote research in a special event.
The policy is subject to an annual review.